1. Monday!- Ok. So i know not all of us have cheat days…but they are usually on weekends right? Yeah. So your belly is still full with those cookies and that slice of pizza. So it’s normal for the scale to be a couple of pounds higher.
2. During the middle or end of the day- Hello! You have been eating all day! You have already had breakfast, lunch or maybe even dinner! You haven’t digested all that food yet.
3. After a shower- You are all wet. Now this won’t make the scale go up too much. Put if you see a pound or two more than before. Blame the shower.
4. When you are on your period- Girls. You are stressed, bloated, and for some reason 10 times hungrier on your period. Gaining 5 pounds or less when you are on your cycle is normal.
5. Right after a workout- Sometimes after you workout you think “I know i lost some pounds doing that!” Nope. Working out causes your muscles to retain water. So the scale will lie and tell you that you have gained 3 pounds or even more.
6.When you are having the least confidence in yourself- Everybody has those days where they just hate the world. So getting on the scale might not be the best thing for you at the moment. That 105 could turn into 205 in 10 secs. *This doesn’t apply to everyone.
So when is the best time to weigh yourself?
Right when you wake up. Use the bathroom…strip naked and wait for your results. This is the most accurate time to see how much you really weigh! Don’t weigh yourself everyday. The best day to weigh yourself is Tuesday or Wednesday. Remember, The scale weighs EVERYTHING in your body. Not just fat. So if you have been hitting the weights or have become familiar with strength training. Do not worry if your scale goes up. As long as you are healthy. It shouldn’t matter!
I FUCKING LOVE THIS, TAKE NOTE.